Charleroi intermodal terminal (Belgium)
For transportation, including multimodal services, we run the Belgian Terminal at Charleroi, a strategic logistical location in the heart of Europe and only 50 km south of Brussels.
This is a multimodal terminal linked to the major European rail routes.
- Surface area of 28,000 sq.m.
- 3 railway lines with a total of 2,100 metres of track
- Staff specialised in loading/unloading procedures for various cargo units
- Specific equipment and machinery for goods moving: overhead and vehicle-mounted cranes can lift up to 45 tons
- Handling and trans-shipment of cargo units
- Extensive parking and goods storage areas
- Inspection and maintenance services for various types of cargo units, cleaning and repairs
- Fully equipped meeting rooms
- Possibility of integration with goods processing, and integration with supply chain
- Comprehensive despatch management